Thursday, April 9, 2009

:: Pugs! ::

I just installed the updated software for my flip camera, so to try it out, I recorded our dogs. For those of you that don't know, my Mom and I both have Pug puppies.  I have a female black Pug, named Phoebe, and my Mom has her brother, a fawn Pug named Otis.  Somehow, Otis is about twice the size of Phoebe.  They are both incredibly funny.  They are also both completely crazy. Pug puppies are non-stop insanity.  But they are so worth it... they have amazing personalities and are very lovable, you just have to put up with moments of unbelievable madness.  
So, here they are fighting over a chew bone.  Now, keep in mind that they were each given a chew bone of their very own.  They just wanted the SAME chew bone.  (insert eye roll here...)
  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Otis just holds the rawhide while Phoebe goes to town and I adore her crooked mouth and tongue hanging out--priceless!