Tuesday, May 26, 2009

:: Random Internet Goodies ::

That's right folks!  It's the second installment of my Random Internet Goodies. I actually made a list of several online gems I have come across in the past few months that I wanted to share with you all... but I can't find the list. Figures, right?  This particular goody was one my husband introduced me to just this afternoon.  It's a hoot. Seriously.  You *must* check it out. 

The site is called Oddee.  Here is the description: 
Oddee.com is an entertainment blog on oddities, attracting over a million visitors each month. Focused on the odd, bizarre and strange things of our world, its daily articles and sections explore subjects from Science to Advertising and Technology; over 8.2 million pages are read at Oddee every month. 
I haven't had the chance to look through all of the site, but so far my favorite collections are the "15 Sexist Vintage Ads" and the "12 Most Unfortunate Product Names."  Gaytime Ice Cream, anyone?  Now, be warned, there are some possibly offensive entries on the site, but for the most part, they are just funny. REALLY funny.
So, if you are in the mood for a good chuckle... head on over to Oddee.com.  It's fun.  And who couldn't use more fun, right?

No comments: