Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Being Sick Makes Me Lazy...

So, when I started this blog, it was totally my intention to submit at least one thing every day. But then, I got sick. Really sick. Like, "I Think I'm Going to Die" sick. And that left me feeling fairly unproductive and completely uninspired. So that's my excuse for not contributing to this blog for a while. I guess it's not really a big deal, given the fact that I have yet to advertise to my friends and family that I even have a blog. I plan on doing that, as soon as I have some content and therefore some reason for them to come here. The good news is that I feel much better now, and the great news (at least for my blog anyway) is that I am once again excited about posting. I have a million ideas and topics running through my head. Woohoo!!

No comments: