Monday, October 5, 2009

:: Halloween Countdown Begins ::

Did you know there are only 26 days left until Halloween? I know... I can't believe it either!


Ben had originally wanted to be a Whoopie Cushion for Halloween. I found a costume online, but it was really pretty cheesy, and not worth the money. So, this morning I talked to Ben about being a Vampire instead. He was wanting to wear Vampire teeth with his Whoopie Cushion costume anyway, so I thought maybe he would be open to the idea of just being a Vampire, sans Whoopie Cushion. And to my surprise, he was excited about being a Vampire. I mentioned fake blood and a cape, and I am pretty sure that helped make up his mind. Jason and I normally have costumes that match Ben's, so this year we are going to sport some Vampire bites.... sounds fun!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Halloween?

No comments: