Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Posts are Coming! The Posts are Coming!

Okay, I admit it.  I haven't been posting on my blog as much as I intended to.  I even had to remove an earlier post (the one about State Fair food) since the slide show I had in the post was causing all sorts of problems with the layout of my entire blog. Technology is frustrating sometimes.  But I'll repost it soon.  
The truth is that I actually have several posts started... I just need to finish and publish them.  You see, I tend to get side tracked and I lose focus and well, before I realize it, another week has gone by and I still haven't posted anything. So, here it is.... my "Early New Year's Resolution," or I guess it should be my "Near the End of the Old Year Resolution." Something like that anyway. Whatever it's called, here's what it means - I resolve to post at least twice a week.  That's it.  Not too much, but enough to keep my legions of fans interested. That was a joke.  I think I actually have about two fans.  And they have both emailed me asking why I haven't posted anything.  I told them I had just been super busy... but actually, I am just super bad at time management.  I also just got a subscription to NetFlix.  NetFlix is AH-MAZING! But I have spent a ton of time watching movies the past few weeks.  They were fabulous movies.  I just didn't get much else accomplished.  
Then there's the issue with trying to type with a four year old constantly talking to you and a husband who works from home and always needs to know where something is or needs my help with office work.  I have just had to explain to both of them that when I sit down to work on my blog, I am deaf and mute - so don't bother me because I can't hear you and I won't respond.  So there.
Well, I am off to eat some lunch and then run errands... but stay tuned... the posts are coming!!!

No comments: